We are a team that continually strives for improvement, valuing each member’s contribution and strengths in order to evolve. The behind-bar staff member is a key role at Quills, responsible not only for crafting high-quality coffee, related beverages, and accompanying food items in a fast-paced environment, but also for providing a genuine and warm experience for our guests. We are looking for friendly, driven individuals to join our crew!
A great fit if you:
- Have a marked interest in coffee
- Enjoy manual work
- Value diversity and inclusivity
- Can work shifts as early as 5:30am and/or as late as 9:30pm
- Are punctual, organized, and task-focused
- Enjoy routine
- Value hospitality beyond service
- Enjoy learning new skills and coordinating with a team to accomplish goals
- Can work well under pressure in a fast paced environment while working closely with others
Responsibilities and Duties: - Working with a Point of Sale and till - Efficiently producing quality beverages and/or food items - Restocking shelves or item pars, merchandising - Fielding questions and complaints - Creating a warm, welcoming atmosphere - Working as part of a respectful team
Interested in becoming a Quills employee? We would love to hear from you!